Customise this design to make a true one-off. This counted cross-stitch kit is suitable for all skill levels, regardless of whether you are new to embroidery or an experienced stitcher.
The design is not printed on the fabric given the natural aida forms the background of the image. We mark out your starting point by hand on each to make sure you can easily get going. Once you have your first few crosses stitched, the process of counted cross stitch is very simple.
All you need is a pair of scissors, everything else is included in the box:
- High quality 14 count natural Zweigart aida
- A detailed guide on how to cross stitch
- A customised stitching plan based on the details you submit.
- All the thread you need on colour coded bobbins
- Several needles
- A tote bag to enable you to easily transport your kit
The finished design will measure approx 10" x 10" (26 cm x 26 cm), and we expect it'll take 1-2 months to stitch (depending on how addicted you get to sewing of course!). We recommend stretching and mounting the finished piece prior to framing.
Please double check you are happy with the details submitted prior to making your order as these will be used to customise your kit.